Christmas tree growers newsgroup?

John J. Chilcote twojayc at foothill.net
Mon Oct 12 10:10:19 EST 1998

You might log onto the Virginia Cooperative Extension's Information
Resources Christmas Trees page at
http://www.ext.vt.edu:4040/eis/owa/docdb.getcat?cat=ir-for as a starter.
That should at least get you into the realm of the industry.  I think I
found that link off of Joe's link page last year or before so I don't know
how current it is.

Joseph Zorzin wrote in message <36205061.3AD218DC at forestmeister.com>...
>Forest-Tek wrote:
>>
>> My neighbor has a small Christmas tree nursery.  The other day he asked
if I
knew of any newsgroups or web pages pertaining to this.
to find anything on Christmas tree plantations / nurseries specifically.

>> Any information or at least a shove in the right direction would be
appreciated.  I'm sure that he would even be happy with a group or even a
web page that occasionally mentions x-mas tree nurseries / plantations.

>That's probably too narrow a subject for a newsgroup, but this newsgroup
and alt.forestry are just fine for almost anything to do with trees and
sophisticated political arguments. <G>

>I'm sure many people have stuff in their web pages about Christmas
trees. I'm sure somebody here will point out some.