Update on my problems with Georgia Lumber

Robinson robfarm at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 17 18:27:45 EST 1998

I'm happy to say that a crew was finally sent out to finish the grading
and debris clean up on my place. It seems that the subcontractor they
use to do the logging had told them that all the work was finished even
though it wasn't , after several phone calls from myself and my
consultant we finally had a meeting with the boss at Ga. Lumber and
after seeing how my place looked, he sent a man out with a dozer to
spend the day getting it done. They even did some extra work of pushing
back some privet forests from around my house.
So I'm pretty much satsified with the work and I figure that since I
posted here and named names, it's only fair that I make a public post to
say that the company did resolve the problem.
I made a suggestion to them that in the future they could avoid this
sort of problem by sending a letter to the land owner when to their
knowledge, the work is done. Then the landowner can either sign off on
it and send the letter back, or if he feels the job is not done then he
can get in touch with them and let them know about it.
Mike
--
Mike and Lorri Robinson
Monticello, GA