Apostate Christians for zero cut

Kirk Johnson newkirk at olywa.net
Sun Oct 18 21:49:54 EST 1998

"Cporter" <cporter at mis.net> wrote:

> I wonder what Ms. Alexander uses for her toiletries or if she has a nice
> wooden deck to sit on and contemplate her interpretations of the Bible.
> Perhaps she lives in a straw house.

This line sure is a tired, tired bullshit red herring. If anyone is
interested, the brand of toilet paper "Purely Cotton" is tree-free, made
out of cotton. If you can't find it in your local grocery and want to
request that they carry it, the UPC code for a four roll pack is: 7 03999
00040 1. Alternatively, there are numerous brands which produce tp with
100% post-consumer recycled content, and with lower recycled content. And
in fact, there are fine houses being built largely out of straw, as well
as numerous other alternative materials. They certainly don't have to be
built out of publicly owned, taxpayer subsidized, clearcut, old-growth,
fish and wildlife habitat obliterated wood.

Kirk Johnson