Oregon's #64, banning clearcuts

Cliff Keene ckeene at dmi.net
Tue Oct 27 13:45:23 EST 1998

Nancy: The Society of American Foresters home page has a link to some
"News" Issues. I just clicked on the Oregon Clearcut Issue and did find
some information. I think at least part of your questions may be answered.
The SAF URL is: http://www.safnet.org/
Another source is the OregonLive "Internet Newspaper" at:
http://www.oregonlive.com/
You can click on Elections and select Measure 64. You can also use their
SEARCH and type in "clearcut" and get several articles related to measure
64.
I'm posting this and also sending email because my new server is VERY slow
in getting posts on line.
If anyone knows of a good free "public" newsserver, let me know. /s/ Cliff
Keene

Nancy Padberg <padberg at ptld.uswest.net> wrote in article
<MPG.109c02a6c831b6c4989720 at news.ptld.uswest.net>...