Truffles starting to fruit

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Thu Oct 29 23:16:34 EST 1998

dwheeler at teleport.com wrote:

> Yet this ng has little posted information about non-traditional forest
> products. I think this shows that many "foresters" can't see the forest for
> the trees. It's too bad they underground processes and species are so totally
> ignored. It this a case of out of sight, out of mind? Or is it simply
> ignorance?

Perhaps it is a matter of we have our own job to do, and that usually
doesn't include the fungii.  You and a couple of others post well on the
subject, we bow to your superior knowledge of things fungal.

--
Don Staples

For information on agroforesty, forestry, and the environment
in general, view the news groups bionet.agroforestry, and alt.forestry.

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people,
 time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
 admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
 an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
 his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
 dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.