Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Wed Sep 2 19:11:13 EST 1998

Warren Lang wrote:
> Dummy wrote in message <35ed64e4.17682238 at news.gatech.edu>...
> >Please make sure s/he uses the one with the dull blades!
> This is very irresponsible advice. Dull chainsaws are dangerous to the
> operator, especially during de-limbing.
> Much more efficient to feed spammers through a chip mill. At $8 a ton
> for pulp, the average 175 LB spammer ought to fetch about $.75 each on
> the stump. I'm thinking along the lines of the old movie "Soylent Green"
> with a decent knuckle-boom picking them up one at the time.
> Then again, feeding their slabs through a gang-rip saw has it's merits,
> also.
> Warren

Great idea. Then if we also feed in all the burros.... I see BIG

And that was some weird movie.

Joseph Zorzin, Yankee Forestmeister
"Still, after 18 months and counting, the only forestry web page in the
otherwise sophisticated state of Massachusetts, the Athens of the
western hemisphere."
Henry David Thoreau