Calendar of Upcoming Events

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sun Sep 6 03:15:14 EST 1998

Larry Harrell wrote:

> KMorrisD <kmorrisd at aol.com> wrote in article
> <1998090501381800.VAA27361 at ladder03.news.aol.com>...
> > Just curious Steve.  What do you and your group think of Thoreau
> Institute's
> > take on the USFS and all the other state FSs?  See
> > http://www.teleport.com/~rot.
> >
> > Karl Davies
> >
> There is some fascinating reading in there. I just read the parts about the
> Quincy Library Group, (since I had intimate interaction with it in the last
> two years), and the new Conservationists, (of which I am a proud member
> of). The views seem pretty much, unbiased and fair to all ideas and
> concepts. I give it two thumbs, way up!
> --
>        Larry Harrell Fotoware
> Making software out of Fotos for over five years now
> New!  Downloadable demo available at www.lhfotoware.com/secret.htm
> Check out my web site at http://www.lhfotoware.com
>                         ICQ #14313383

And, I don't think that Karl mentioned that the author of the Thoreau
Institute's web site, Randal O'Toole is going to be spending some time
here on the "right coast" at Yale, just a short drive south of Karl and
I. We are hoping to meet with him sometime soon for his advice on how to
further carry out the "Massachusetts Forestry Reformation of '98". We
will have him review our current blueprints for a guillotine (no, no,
just joking!). <G>