That reminds me...

Robinson robfarm at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 8 09:50:27 EST 1998

I've been meaning to ask if anyone knows of any horse loggers working in
Georgia or Alabama. We have draft horses (Shires) and I'd like to learn
how to use them in the woods for skidding out firewood and sawlogs.
Mike
Mike and Lorri Robinson
Monticello, GA

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/1915/