Global Internet Exposure - your clients need you

reiuom moy65 at DNA1.DNET.CO.UK
Thu Sep 10 06:39:50 EST 1998

  ****  Have you  captured your Internet Market ?

 IS YOUR MARKET BEING REACHED OR LIMITED BY:

           * Geographic boundaries or location
           * Lack of prospects
           * Lack of exposure

 DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A VIABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE ?

 Did you know that there is a method of marketing that costs pennies
 but have the same effect as direct postal mail? This can be made
 possible through recent Internet technology breakthroughs. You can
 now compete with the big boys, with exposure in MASSIVE NUMBERS,
 without expensive investments such as those associated with
 television commercials, radio advertising, direct postal mail, or
 telemarketing.

 THE SOLUTION - Direct E-mail Marketing

 Direct E-mail marketing is a proven and profitable method with a
 global market, incurring a small investment. It is more advantageous
 than conventional marketing and the risk is minimal. The prospects
 are millions worldwide and can be reached for much less than
 conventional methods. We specialize in Direct E-mail and can send
 your Ad to thousands of general prospects nationwide or worldwide.

 Targeted Mailings Available !!
 If your product or service demands a targeted market such as
 country, state, gender, hobby, occupation, or industry, we can send
 your Ad to targeted recipients. To find out if your targeted
 list is available, please contact us.

 Targeted and General   mailings accepted

 MORE INFO (24 hrs): 626-839-3835