to subscribe to SAF news - mail list

Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Thu Sep 10 04:58:19 EST 1998

To do so, check out one of the SAF web sites at for instructions.

I just learned about this from Karl Davies. He said that that news list
is an exciting one, to learn about the deepest thinking in the forestry
world. <G>

So I just subscribed. It should be interesting. They need a few mud
foresters to spice the place up- you know, the guys/gals that actually
work in the woods. <G>

You don't have to be a member of the SAF to subscribe. And if you are a
mud forester, and you subscribe, bring some mud with you when you
participate in the discussions. <G>

Joseph Zorzin, Yankee Forestmeister
"Still, after 18 months and counting, the only forestry web page in the
otherwise sophisticated state of Massachusetts, the Athens of the
western hemisphere."
Henry David Thoreau
forestry newsgroups are found at bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry,
the coolest places on the planet for forestry discussion, where the
"cutting edge foresters" hang out