leaf area index (LAI) for forests & agriculture

Wudman69 wudman69 at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 17:14:22 EST 1998

>I am searching for some information about LAI-measurements for forests and
>agriculture.
>
>Thanks to all,
>Patricia Salort

Check with Larry Allen with the North Carolina State Forest Nutrition
Cooperative or Barry Shriver with the University of Georgia.  Both of these
gentlemen have been very active in work regarding LAI and tree growth.  Dr.
Allen has assisted me with several  projects.  I highly recommend the
continuing education classes and seminars that he conducts.  I don't have their
phone numbers here at home, but if you e-mail me I will be happy to put you in
touch with them.

Jeff Watts