Mishap in Calif. kills protester from Texas.

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Sep 22 21:26:25 EST 1998

dwheeler at teleport.com wrote:

> Some of us have more than a little first-hand experience with logging
> fatalities. I haven't met any loggers who didn't feel _any_ fatality was
> anything but tragic. That was before I read your rant.
>
> It's people like you who give forestry a bad name, and foresters a black eye.

Indeed, if he were a forester, appears to be an arborist, a horse of a
different color, so to speak, and hardly into forestry.

--
Don Staples

For information on agroforesty, forestry, and the environment
in general, view the news groups bionet.agroforestry, and alt.forestry.

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people,
 time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
 admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
 an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
 his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
 dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.