Forest Focus - September 23, 1998

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Thu Sep 24 03:41:31 EST 1998

Western Ancient Forest Campaign wrote:

> From: American Lands <wafcdc at igc.apc.org>
>
> FOREST FOCUS, the bulletin of American Lands, September 23, 1998
> To reach us call (202)879-3188, fax (202)879-3189, or email
> wafcdc at igc.apc.org
>
> MEGA-LEGISLATION:  It appears likely that the rest of this year s
> congressional business will be transacted in one bill, said an editorial
> by the Washington Post.  Both the House and the Senate have been
> fiercely debating a number of bills and now there isn't time to vote on
> them individually.

Because the clowns in Congress have have Puritanically and ignorantly
wasted all this time with Clinton's sex life. And for THAT I blame the
American people because they LOVE this nonsense, the way they just ate
up the O.J. Simpson trial - a nation of unsophisticated boobs and their
boob politicians.

> BEETLE INVASION:  The Asian long-horned beetle is causing an
> international trade dispute with China due to the threat it causes to
> American forests, reports the Economist.

Like, as if, nobody (environmentalists) didn't forecast this kind of
thing would happen? But then again, nobody listens to environmentalists
until AFTER the disasters strike.

--

Joseph Zorzin, Yankee Forestmeister
http://forestmeister.com