WALL: David Chain - A Perspective (fwd)

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sat Sep 26 07:28:36 EST 1998

Gunnut wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:56:46 +0200, Amos Keppler
> <asterdisnospam at hl.telia.no> wrote:
> > Why not howls? Have you ever tried it? It's a blast, a realease of the
> >fire inside, magnifying it indefinitely.
> Um...what fire?
> Magnifying it indefinitely?  I presume you're referring to the noise
> created when one howls; even under optimal conditions, the echoes will
> die out after a few seconds.

The fire of your spirit! Once you get it hot it enough, it lasts
forever. Not taught in your standard forestry curriculum. <G>

Joseph Zorzin, Yankee Forestmeister
"The first forestry web page in  Massachusetts."
Henry David Thoreau
forestry newsgroups are found at bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry,
the coolest places on the planet for forestry discussion, where the
"cutting edge foresters" hang out