WALL: David Chain - A Perspective (fwd)

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sun Sep 27 15:53:59 EST 1998

Gunnut wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Sep 1998 04:49:33 -0400, Joseph Zorzin
> <redoak at forestmeister.com> wrote:
> >> Let me make sure I understand.  I need to howl...in the woods...
> >> and this will set fire to my spirit...forever.
> >>
> >> Is this a good thing?  My spirit (whatever that's supposed to be)
> >> never did anything to me.  Why set it on fire?
> >
> >Lighten up! Use whatever analogies you like. Think metaphorically. Read
> >poetry.
> Don't like poetry
> No spirit only matter
> Don't howl think instead

Wow, you sound like a real fun guy. <G>

Joseph Zorzin, Yankee Forestmeister
"The first forestry web page in  Massachusetts."
Henry David Thoreau
forestry newsgroups are found at bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry,
the coolest places on the planet for forestry discussion, where the
"cutting edge foresters" hang out