WALL: David Chain - A Perspective (fwd)

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Mon Sep 28 05:14:47 EST 1998

Gunnut wrote:

> >> Don't like poetry
> >> No spirit only matter
> >> Don't howl think instead
> >
> >Wow, you sound like a real fun guy. <G>
> Now that I think about it, this might explain why I wasn't able to
> pick up any girls at that last Greenpeace meeting....

See! If you had been howling with a book of poetry in your hands, those
green hippie babes would have been all over you! <G>

woof, woof, howoooOOOOOOOwwwllllll

Joseph Zorzin, Yankee Forestmeister
"The first forestry web page in  Massachusetts."
Henry David Thoreau
forestry newsgroups are found at bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry,
the coolest places on the planet for forestry discussion, where the
"cutting edge foresters" hang out