New Poll Shows 69% of Americans Want to End Logging on Public Lands

Doug Watson doug at
Wed Sep 30 16:59:55 EST 1998

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:48:07 -0700, Mike Hagen <mhagen at>

>I was just going to recommend reading High Country News for a review of the
>Quincy group. The little biweekly out of Paonia, Colorado has gotten a lot of
>awards for its coverage of western environmental issues.  In the west generally,
>the "high country" is by default, where most of the debatable resources are.
>Low country is committed and has been since it got fenced.
>Mike H.

Do 69% of Americans want houses out of wood, paper, material, etc?
Doug Watson

Visit pacific Northwest Property

Fill out the classified web form, and you are on another web location.
Advertise your property for 30+ days free.  Six+ months cost $30.00, that's $5.00 per month.

Surf real estate sites and forestry from PNW Property.

Doug Watson
doug at

4398 Country Lane NE
Salem, Oregon 97305