New Poll Shows 69% of Americans Want to End Logging on Public Lands

Thomas Kellar tkellar at FSP.FSP.COM
Wed Sep 30 19:49:11 EST 1998

> Do 69% of Americans want houses out of wood, paper, material, etc?
> Doug Watson

Hum.., but maybe we could consume less.  I personally would prefer
my house to be built from concrete and iron and brick and stone than
from wood: it would be safer from tornados and would last longer.

Thomas
--
Thomas Kellar   w8twk     Tkellar at fsp.com      http://www.fsp.com
    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,