Build Your Empire With E-Mail Marketing imbhy

lpuvjmgejt at MOOSE.CO.UK lpuvjmgejt at MOOSE.CO.UK
Mon Aug 23 02:52:43 EST 1999

   E - M A I L   M A R K E T I N G   W O R K S ! !

It's a fact!  If you're not using your computer to generate
income, you're leaving money on the table.

Or, if you're financially independent, then just hit delete
and we won't bother you again.

But, "the proof is in the pudding", and if $50,000 to $151,200
per year makes you tingle with excitement, then this message is
for you. Don't worry, this has nothing to do with Network
Marketing, Phone Cards, Real Estate, or any of the many offers
you receive, this is pure and simple E-MAIL MARKETING...

Here is an example of your potential earnings if you have a
product that brings you a profit of around $30.  Remember,
on the Internet, you can make money 7 days a week, 24 hours
a day... even while you sleep, orders come from all over the
world!

Orders
Per Day    Weekly      Monthly      Yearly

   1       $  210      $   840      $ 10,080
   2          420        1,680        20,160
   3          630        2,520        30,240
   5        1,050        4,200        50,400
  10        2,100        8,400       100,000
  15        3,150       12,600   	  151,200

THE QUESTION IS... how do you generate those orders?

    Free Classifieds? (Don't work)
    Web Site? (Takes thousands of visitors)
    Banners? (Expensive and iffy)
    E-Zine? (They better have a huge list)
    Search Engines? (Easily buried with thousands of others)

The way to reach people, generate orders and build wealth is
person-to-person direct and with that thought comes two VERY
important factors...

1. How do you find the millions of people on the net?

2. What are you going to tell them when you do reach them?

HERE'S THE ANSWER TO QUESTION #1

M I L L I O N S   V O L U M E   5-A

***New - 10 Million addresses - Just Released this week***

The cleanest, most comprehensive e-mail address list in the
world, BAR NONE!  We're proud to offer it.

We took eight (8) computers, worked them nonstop for weeks
gathering Clean - Deliverable - NEW Addresses.  We ended up
with close to 200 (Two Hundred) Million addresses.  WOW!!!

	O N E   O F   A   K I N D

This CD is a first.  No one... and we mean NO ONE has put in
the kind of work it takes to produce a CD of this quality.

Remember those 200 million lines of addresses, here's what
we did with them...

1. Cleaned and eliminated all duplicates. This process,
alone, reduced the list into a manageable number.

2. Next, we brought in a filter list of 400+ words/phrases
to clean even more. No addresses with inappropriate or
profane wording survived!

3. Then, a special filter file was used to eliminate the
"Web Poisoned" e-mail addresses from the list.  Our
EXCLUSIVE system reduced these "poison" addresses to near
zero.

4. Next we used our private database of thousands of known
"extremists" and kicked off every one we could find.  NOTE:
We maintain the world's largest list of individuals and
groups that are opposed to any kind of commercial
e-marketing... they are gone, nuked!

4. And finally, we sorted the list into easy-to-manage
packets of 20,000 addresses.

WHAT DID WE END UP WITH?

Volume 5-A... Over 10 Million Addresses Strong!

An address list so clean you'll want to take it home to
Mama... Fresh as the morning dew!

            N O   B R A G   -   J U S T   F A C T

Getting this CD is equivalent to buying EVERY CD sold by
almost everyone else, combined... EXCEPT - it has been
cleaned and the quality is unsurpassed by any list in
existence!

With our super clean lists you'll send less...and get better
results... plus you can start mailing as soon as you receive
your CD!

    * Y O U   G E T   W H A T   Y O U   P A Y   F O R *

Our 10 Million, Volume 5-A, address CD will result in:

* Higher Response Rates
* Higher Sales Conversion Ratios
* More Receptive prospects; Less Flames & Non-Buyers.
* Less Contact With Anti-Commerce Radicals & Extremists.

Remember that potential income chart at the beginning of
this message? Can you imagine the kind of money you could
make if you mailed one million pieces and sold only one
tenth (.01%) of one percent?  You do the math, you'll be
amazed!

This product will prove to be the best of it's kind compared
to ANY CD in terms of hours and money spent bringing it to
market. No competitor will ever duplicate the effort of what
it takes for us to produce this superb product.

We never have compromised on quality, and surely won't
release any product before it passes our "high standards"
test.

It's your choice... "Buy ALL the rest or buy the BEST"!

DON'T HESITATE on this offer or you will miss out on the
most effective way to market anywhere...PERIOD!

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

	F  R  E  E    B  O  N  U  S  E  S

Order within 72 hours and we'll include the following FREE
Bonuses... we call this our "BUSINESS ON A CD" bonus.

It's sad, but many people purchase address cd's...and then
spend additional hundreds buying the specialized software to
enable them to send their mail out.  Then they have to
search for days-and-months on end to find a product that
will sell on the 'net.

We've solved that problem entirely with our exclusive
"BUSINESS ON A CD" bonus offer:

1. "STEALTH" 3.O Professional Mailing Software.  This proven
software has sold for as high as $399.00.  This is not a
demo, but a full working version that you may register in
your name.  "Stealth" is what the pro's have used for years
and is simply THE BEST mailing software (SORRY, SINCE IT IS
FREE WE CANNOT OFFER ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT, however set-up
instructions are included).

2. Every survey has always indicated that the easiest and
most profitable product to sell on the Internet is
INFORMATION!  If you have an "information" type product,
then there is no easier way to become financially
independent.

Our "BUSINESS ON A CD" gives you 650 reports/manuals/books
that that are yours to use.  You may instantly start your
"Information Product" business... plus we include a SAMPLE
SALES LETTER that will help you GET STARTED FAST!

Just think, you can reproduce a complete book on a floppy
disc in just a few seconds, for around 35 cents.  These are
the same books that have sold for $99.  "Special Reports"
cost you pennies to produce and can be sold for as high as
$15... or the whole group for as high as $140.00.

3. "THE BULK E-MAIL SURVIVAL GUIDE"  A manual/guide that
addresses the Bulk E-Mail business.  Especially useful for
beginners.  "THE BULK E-MAIL SURVIVAL GUIDE" will answer
most of your questions and concerns about Bulk E-Mail.  An
exclusive for our customers... INCLUDED FREE.

4. "LISTMATE" - This is the software the Pro's use to manage
their mailing lists.  We've included two versions, both are
fully functional demo's, the only limit is the file size.

5. "SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING"!  This is the book that is
responsible for untold millions of dollars in sales and
profits.  Many of today's Internet "gurus" have used this
powerful book as the foundation for marketing courses that
they have written and sold for as much as $495. Marketeer's
that have studied this book have been so deeply inspired,
that it has changed their entire way of doing business, and
they've gone on to make fortunes -- it's yours FREE with
your order!

6. OTHER BONUS SURPRISES.  We've included a wide range of
professional mailing and extracting software (fully
functional demo's that you can try and use).  This is the
specialized e-mail software that the "heavy hitters" are
using day-in and day-out to bring in hundreds of orders.

This "BUSINESS ON A CD" bonus is yours absolutely FREE if
you order within the next 72 hours --- After that...

Poof!... it's gone!

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

O R D E R   N O W . . . SAME DAY SERVICE (M-F) if your order
is received before 2pm Pacific.  24hour fax service, just fax
to: 1-530-504-7707

To order, via credit card simply cut/paste and print out the
EZ ORDER FORM below and fax to our office today.

	***** MILLIONS CD - Volume 5-A *****

     	***** NOW ONLY $235! *****

This "Special Price" is in effect for the next seven days,
after that we go back to our regular price of $299.00 ...
Don't delay... you can be in business tomorrow!

We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Checks by Fax.

----------------------Cut & Paste----------------------
---------------------EZ Order Form---------------------

_____Yes! I want everything!  I am ordering within 72 hours.
Include my FREE "Business On A CD" bonus along with your 10
Million Vol. 5-A E-Mail address CD for the special price of only
$235.00 + s&h.

_____Yes!  I missed the 72 hour special, but I am ordering
Vol. 5-A, super clean e-mail addresses, within 7 days for the
"special" price of only $235.00 + s&h.

_____Oop's I missed the 72 hour and 7 day "specials".  I am
ordering Vol. 5 at the regular price of $299.00 + s&h.

***PLEASE SELECT YOUR SHIPPING OPTION***

____I would like to receive my package FedEx OVERNIGHT. I am
including $15 for shipping. (Canada $25, all other International
add an additional $25 [$40 total] for shipping)

____I would like to receive my package FedEx 2 DAY delivery.
I'm including $10 for shipping. (Sorry no International -
Continental U.S. shipping addresses only)

		***Please Print Carefully***

NOTE:  Orders cannot be shipped without complete information
including your signature.  No exceptions!

NAME____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME____________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________
(FedEx can only ship to street addresses - no P.O. boxes)

CITY, STATE, ZIP________________________________________

PHONE NUMBER____________________________________________
(required for shipping & tracking)

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________
(required in case we have a question)

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________

NAME ON CARD___________________________________________

TOTAL AMOUNT (Including Shipping): $___________________

DATE:x__________________

(Required) SIGNATURE:x_________________________________
You understand that you are purchasing the Millions Vol. 5-A
address CD, the free bonuses are included, but cannot be
considered part of the financial transaction.

You may fax your order to us at:   1-530-504-7707

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

Please Note:  Sorry, we can only accept checks drawn on U.S.
banks.

If you would like to fax a check, tape your check below and
fax it to our office along with the EZ Order Form to:
1-530-504-7707

***24 HOUR FAX SERVICES*** PLEASE PASTE YOUR

CHECK HERE AND FAX IT TO US AT 1-530-504-7707

If You fax a check, there is no need for you to mail the
original.  We will draft a new check, with the exact
information from your original check. All checks will be
held for bank clearance. (7-10 days) Make payable to:
"CD-Marketing"

Do not reply to this message -
To be removed from future mailings, send an e-mail to:
scott56 at msgbox.com