More Druidic Stuff

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Dec 28 08:31:30 EST 1999

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> Larry Caldwell wrote:
>
> > In article <3867EF94.88B7D941 at planttel.net>, kegebein at planttel.net
> > writes:
> >
> > > Larry, please don't pick on the Nor'easterners
> >
> > Just picking on Zorzin, who seems to think his little back yard is the
> > world.  Here in the PNW, forest management is generally very well done.
>
> If you say so Larry.
>

> > If the NE has a problem, it should be handled in the NE and not
> > generalized to the whole US of A.
>
> You dipshit- do you think I'm illiterate? Just because I don't spend much
> of the year in the PNW, I'm incapable of reading what goes on in the rest
> of the world? And do you think I'll only read SAF woodchuck propaganda?

I might add, for Woodchuck Tree Farmer Caldwell, have you ever read the
Sierra Club's book Clearcut? There are many pages in there showing the
horrendous work of woodchucks in your glorious PNW. And SURE, that stuff
doesn't happen much anymore. And why? Not because you woodchuck Tree Farmers
revolted against those land destroyers. It was the Sierra Club and other such
groups that had the intelligence and courage to fight to stop such ecological
disasters- those folks you ignorantly call hippied-dippie-tree huggers in one
message. If you had 1% of their courage, YOU'd go out and fight to stop those
assholes who are paving over YOUR salmon stream that you were crying about
the other day- crying because those hippie-dippie-tree huggers did nothing
about it.

Yuh, I know, now you're going to come back with "some of those pictures in
that book are not accurately described- therefore the book is irrelevant and
without merrit". duh...... woodchucks