Request for Programming Recomendations

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Wed Jan 6 12:11:10 EST 1999

Thanks Karl, and Mike Hagen, ya'll came through.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

For Forestry Conversation, Information, or Questions:  The news groups
bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry are available.
http://forestry.miningco.com  is a commercial site that is one of the
best
sites  on the web for forestry information and offers a bulletin board
for questions/comments.