[Fwd: [Fwd: Minnesota may lose her forests?]]

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Jan 19 10:51:24 EST 1999

Larry stamm wrote:
> I agree. And the point I was trying to make in my last post is that
> there is considerable uncertainty among climatologists on this point,
> and on whether reducing human carbon emissions will have any effect on
> the current global warming.

I'm not expert on this subject, but I'd bet a quarter that if you took a
census of all the climatologists- that the vast  majority would say that
C02 is indeed a greenhouse gas, and that indeed the level of C02 in the
atmosphere is going up because we're putting it there and that indeed it
will at some point be a serious problem. I doubt that any reputable
climatologist will disagree. The question isn't IF, but WHEN.