Germination of the Cherries

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Thu Jan 21 23:18:52 EST 1999

Years ago I read you could scarify the seed hulls and expect
germination, or, treat with a mild acid and plant.  all I can remember
of old memories.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

For Forestry Conversation, Information, or Questions:  The news groups
bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry are available.
http://forestry.miningco.com  is a commercial site that is one of the
best sites  on the web for forestry information and offers a bulletin
board for questions/comments.