Tulloch Rule (Wetlands)

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sat Jan 23 19:56:48 EST 1999

Langrrr at aol.com wrote:

> In article <36A9A804.7708E267 at forestmeister.com>,
>   Joseph Zorzin <redoak at forestmeister.com> wrote:
>
> > I say keep them here. Not sure why Don Staples is so concerned about
> > this. Maybe if he can get a few dozen Texas foresters to open their
> > mouths and brains here about forestry, we could weed out the other
> > stuff; but ain't gonna happen soon. Maybe Don Staples is just taking
> > sides because he and Don Baccus never agree on anything. I don't think
> > he should be censoring Baccus. Heck, I don't always agree with Baccus
> > either, but he has strong opinions and a lot of facts to back them up-
> > and I don't like censorship.
> >

> Joe -
>
> Don Staples hasn't taken either my or Don Hogaza's side in this recent
> discussion.  He merely felt that a discussion of this sort wasn't germane to
> bionet.agroforestry.  Perhaps his motivation is that such a discussion would
> turn-off those interested in more biological issues, I don't know.  What I do
> know is that as the moderator of this newsgroup, he is within bounds to
> respectfully ask that off-topic discussions continue elsewhere.
>
> Simply, it would be obnoxious for me to simply ignore his request.  That's
> not my style.  But if there are others who share your opinion that this
> debate is germane, I'm sure Don Staples would relent.
>
> In any case, I am certain that he is not doing this to censor anyone.
>
>  - Andrew Langer

OK, I liked reading your debate with Baccus. So, please carry it to
alt.forestry. <G>

--
Joe Zorzin, Practicing Forester
http://forestmeister.com
-
z-mail, list server, for the Massachusetts forestry revolution of '99
read about it at http://forestmeister.com/z-mail.html
-
proposed forester license regs for Mass. and comments
by K.Davies at http://forestmeister.com/regs.html
-
proposed new forestry laws for Mass. and comments
by Karl Davies, forest revolutionary
at http://www.forestmeister.com/REFORM/menu-laws.html
-
the burros of Mass. at http://www.forestmeister.com/burros.jpg