More horse-pucky propoganda

Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Sat Jan 30 10:20:37 EST 1999

KMorrisD wrote:
> Joseph Zorzin <redoak at> wrote:
> >Since the
> >USFS loses money each year, perhaps this is just a "make work" project
> >to try to justify their jobs.
> That would make sense.  From all I read on Randal O'Toole's website at
>, it seems that the USFS is mainly about corporate welfare and
> bureaucratic workfare.

It's amazing how American politicians got on the band wagon to wipe out
those welfare cheats, mostly women with 10 kids living in a slum;
forcing them to work at Wall Mart for minimum wage while their kids
terrorize the neighborhood; but they can't seem to clean up corporate
and burro-cratic welfare and workfare. After all, they might meet some
of these welfare recipients on the golf course, something that won't
happen with those inner city so called cheats.

Joe Zorzin