More horse-pucky propoganda

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sat Jan 30 10:20:37 EST 1999

KMorrisD wrote:

> Joseph Zorzin <redoak at forestmeister.com> wrote:
>
> >Since the
> >USFS loses money each year, perhaps this is just a "make work" project
> >to try to justify their jobs.
>
> That would make sense.  From all I read on Randal O'Toole's website at
> http://www.ti.org, it seems that the USFS is mainly about corporate welfare and
> bureaucratic workfare.

It's amazing how American politicians got on the band wagon to wipe out
those welfare cheats, mostly women with 10 kids living in a slum;
forcing them to work at Wall Mart for minimum wage while their kids
terrorize the neighborhood; but they can't seem to clean up corporate
and burro-cratic welfare and workfare. After all, they might meet some
of these welfare recipients on the golf course, something that won't
happen with those inner city so called cheats.

--
Joe Zorzin