Uh, speaking of property rights...

Ron Wenrich woodtick at lmf.net
Sun Jan 31 09:19:38 EST 1999

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> > > How'd they do that? <G>
> >
> > They have been eliminated from doing more than 2 days of work per landowner per
> > year, I think.  This doesn't even let them do much missionary work.  They keep a
> > real low profile.
> >
> > RDW
>
> Do they still have to review and sign off on EVERYTHING you do, as here?
>
> --
> Joe Zorzin

Since there is no licensing, there is no review. Anyone can call themselves a
forester, and there are no controls, and no complaints from landowners.  No
complaints, in the government's eyes, means no problems, therefore, no licensing.
Besides, no one has ever lost their license for giving a bad haircut. <G>

RDW