Dumping Trash.

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Jun 1 09:37:16 EST 1999

Sorry, Group, I have been fighting the spammers for about a month now,
with very little success.  Each time one shows up, I have to appeal to
their individual ISP.  Half the time it is a false address.  If they
spam under MS they cut their service immediately.  To top that, the
non-US spammers have a built in firewall, we can do little about them
unless they post through a US server.

Part of the internet that is the least attractive, and the hardest thing
to do anything about.

Group Leader.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

For Forestry Conversation, Information, or Questions:  The news groups
bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry are available.
http://www.delphi.com/ab-forestry/messages  is a commercial site that is
one of the best sites  on the web for forestry information.