Cremation: the Hygenic way

Harold Lindaberry harlind at
Wed Mar 10 05:53:38 EST 1999

Oz wrote:

> In article <7c48pe$7p2$1 at>, Harold Lindaberry
> <harlind at> writes
> >> Only if you are a Yank and go for the formaldehyde route.
> >
> >    There's no other way - the law you know.
> You gotta be joking. Why?

    Oz - I thought you knew better than to ask that - didn't you read
any of OXGORE ? it's a law there doesn't have to be a logical reason. In
fact if you are in PA and are going to be cremated if you have a viewing
you have to go the formaldehyde route. Kind of puzzling Ey.

“ Nature limits what we can do, Science limits what we understand,
Theory what we can think, and Religion what we can hope “ Lindaberry

Harold Lindaberry    reply E - mail    harlind at
visit OXGORE website at