Cremation: the Hygenic way

Harold Lindaberry harlind at epix.net
Wed Mar 10 11:52:10 EST 1999

Jim Webster wrote:

> Joseph Zorzin wrote in message <36E65F8F.15BA60E2 at forestmeister.com>...
>  >
> >Hmmm... Another ecologist hater. Check out
> >http://home.epix.net/~harlind/eco.htm
>
> Nothing wrong with hating ecologists, everything needs regular predation to
> keep the system in balance. Can you imaging the desolation if ecologists
> were allowed to breed unchecked?

    I'm not agaist ecologists just the " freaky " ones - ones that say " if
this species goes extinct it is and indicator species and shows the world is
going down the crapper ".

“ Nature limits what we can do, Science limits what we understand,
Theory what we can think, and Religion what we can hope “ Lindaberry 1998

Harold Lindaberry    reply E - mail    harlind at epix.net
visit OXGORE website at  http://www.epix.net/~harlind
RESEARCH GOES WHERE RESEARCH LEADS