Cremation: the Hygenic way

Harold Lindaberry harlind at epix.net
Wed Mar 10 11:46:39 EST 1999

David Pickersgill wrote:

> Gnome 11 <thopkins at thopkins.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
> <DreROCAurl52Ewae at thopkins.demon.co.uk>...
> >
> > Thinking about it, humans are the only animal, that in the civilised (?)
> > world, don't recycle/compost their exceretia, (Oh, sh*t, I can't spell
> > that word), or thier dead bodies.
>
> What about the sewage sludge that the Water Authorities in the UK are only
> too happy for you to take to spread on your fields?  Or have I missed
> something in your question?

    In the US and I suppose UK too that's just the insoluble part - the really
soluble good stuff is just put in the rivers and sent on its merry way to the
ocean.

“ Nature limits what we can do, Science limits what we understand,
Theory what we can think, and Religion what we can hope “ Lindaberry 1998

Harold Lindaberry    reply E - mail    harlind at epix.net
visit OXGORE website at  http://www.epix.net/~harlind
RESEARCH GOES WHERE RESEARCH LEADS