Cremation: the Hygenic way

Harold Lindaberry harlind at epix.net
Wed Mar 10 15:44:29 EST 1999

Chris Hedemark wrote:

> Harold Lindaberry wrote:
>
> > > Only if you are a Yank and go for the formaldehyde route.
> >
> >     There's no other way - the law you know.
>
> Not true.  The first big thing you need to understand here is that the
> Internet doesn't only exist in your backyard.

???

> Now that we've gotten
> through with that, I'll proceed with an example.  A loved one was buried
> (in the U.S.) in 1994.  We were given the option of whether to pickle
> her or not.

    Do you live in PA ? That was the option I was given as the law when I
had a viewing and a cremation for my mother.

“ Nature limits what we can do, Science limits what we understand,
Theory what we can think, and Religion what we can hope “ Lindaberry 1998

Harold Lindaberry    reply E - mail    harlind at epix.net
visit OXGORE website at  http://www.epix.net/~harlind
RESEARCH GOES WHERE RESEARCH LEADS