Cremation: the Hygenic way

Harold Lindaberry harlind at epix.net
Mon Mar 15 10:57:58 EST 1999

Chris Hedemark wrote:

> Harold Lindaberry wrote:
>
> > > Now that we've gotten
> > > through with that, I'll proceed with an example.  A loved one was buried
> > > (in the U.S.) in 1994.  We were given the option of whether to pickle
> > > her or not.
> >
> >     Do you live in PA ? That was the option I was given as the law when I
> > had a viewing and a cremation for my mother.
>
> This happened in PA, yes.  But she was not cremated.

     Not cremated ????? Hope I didn't scatter someones elses ashes in the ocean.

“ Nature limits what we can do, Science limits what we understand,
Theory what we can think, and Religion what we can hope “ Lindaberry 1998

Harold Lindaberry    reply E - mail    harlind at epix.net
visit OXGORE website at  http://www.epix.net/~harlind
RESEARCH GOES WHERE RESEARCH LEADS