Environmentalists Call for Fair Grazing Fees

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Mar 16 06:56:50 EST 1999

TREEFARMER at webtv.net wrote:

> I doubt that this grazing thing will last another decade. Other than
> raise cattle there isn't much else for these ranchers to make a living
> on out there and they know it's about to come to an end. There's another
> species out there that's even more destructive than cattle, or hogs,
> could ever be.

Well, those ranchers will have to do like the other tens of millions of
people who got downsized in the past few decades- adjust- go work at
Wallmart, or Jiffy-Lube, or McDonalds- now that so much of our industry
has moved to slave countries- with the full support of those Americans
raving about the glories of capitalism, until THEY got screwed.