Can anyone help....?

C S Sawle SBA96CSS at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Mar 17 09:02:00 EST 1999

Hello to everyone using this news site,

I am a final year Bsc Hons. Biological Science student at Sheffield
University.  I am currently researching for my third year library project
which is to discuss the practice and percieved benefits of agroforestry
systems.  In particular I am to consider the potential of biotechnology
in this area.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any useful material or
views on this subject.  In particular any information on the
biotechnology involved in agroforestry would be extremely valuable.

Thanks to anyone taking the time to read this and I look forward to any