Bomb at Forest Guardians (Fwd)

Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Tue Mar 23 06:33:36 EST 1999

BACKCUT wrote:
> My in-laws are from that area and believe me, it is no joke!!!  I have also
> taught chain saw courses in the area and these people still believe that the
> old spanish land grants take precedence over every thing and everybody. Please
> believe me when I say that "THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATTER!!!"
> Carl

Well, morally they are right. It was their land until they were conquered by
those greedy &^%$#, the Anglos.

No reason they should ever forget it. If someone conquered Larry Caldwell and
took his land, his descendants for the next thousand years wouldn't forget it

My hero, Henry David Thoreau, was strongly against the war on Mexico. Read his
work "Civil Disobedience" at and
search on the word "Mexico".

Joe Zorzin, Silviculture Practicing Forester