Bomb at Forest Guardians (Fwd)

HULTGREN arne at snowcrest.net
Sun Mar 28 11:43:46 EST 1999

Thoreavian pacifist....Do they have an diplomatic relations with the U.S.???

No, I don't condone ANY bombs. It's just easy to make one that won't go off,
and then call the press...publicity is expensive if you have to buy it!

And no, I don't think you would sanction ANY aspect of Gil Murray's murder.
I just get tired of these ignorant, cookie-pushing do-gooders (public and
private) armed with attorney mouth-pieces, telling me how to do my job.

Joseph Zorzin <redoak at forestmeister.com> wrote in message
news:36FCBA9B.37BD3CFD at forestmeister.com...
>HULTGREN wrote:

(snip snip)