Experiences with Spin Out

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Mar 30 11:02:45 EST 1999

No, haven't seen anything on it, but if you find out about it's use, please post
back here for us to see.  I'll check with our state nursery and see if they are
aware of/use the product.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

For Forestry Conversation, Information, or Questions:  The news groups
bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry are available.  http://forestry.miningco.com
is a commercial site that is one of the best sites  on the web for forestry
information and offers a bulletin board for questions/comments.