slick propaganda by Weyerhaeuser??

Ted Kegebein talon at eaglering.com
Wed Mar 31 20:07:16 EST 1999

I thank you for explaining yourself more fully in another post, and I
agree with much that you wrote. I agree, for instance, that prive
enterprise generally does a better job than government in regard to
managing resources.

However, you know I just have to take exception :> to your theory of why
we have governments. Being of the John Locke school of traditional
conservativism, I believe that the only legimate reason for any
government is to protect our God given rights (listed in part in the
Declaration).

Regards,
Ted
http://www.EagleRing.com/foundations/govts.html