Fight Oregon Law Against Activism

John pemberjl at topmich.com
Wed Mar 31 22:44:37 EST 1999

Sorry, Dan, but the harassment law will probably stand up in court.  There
are similar laws in many states.  One I can think is the law against
harassing people legally hunting in the state of Michigan.  I would suggest
learning tried and true forestry techniques and help rather than hinder the
folks trying to make an honest living.

John