Trespass.net

fedotov fedotov at mi.ru
Wed Nov 3 10:36:16 EST 1999

I am sending this email from a new Internet site called
Trespass.NeT. You should definitely consider joining.

Trespass.NeT is the free email service that pays its
members for using its services. It's free to join and
activation is immediate, so you can start using it right
away!

Just go to http://trespass.net/refer.cgi?fedotovz

Members who use the free email service are paid for every
email they send, as well as for their referrals. Please tell
as many of your friends about this program as possible. Be
sure to enter me as your referer when you join -- there's no
complicated codes to remember, just put in my email address.

Regards,

fedotovz at trespass.net