turn $6.00 into $42,000.00

John JohnEuvoks at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 18:16:56 EST 1999

 turn $6.00 into $42,000.00

THIS IS NO SCAM IT REALLY WORKS AND THAT IS WHY I AM LETTING IT BE
PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE! FOR RESULTS YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS
GIVEN
THEY ARE SIMPLE AND MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY!
Turn $6.00 into $42,000
 read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD
CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try
it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like
you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of cash within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00!! So I though “Yeah right, this must be a scam”, but
like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that
you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the
article. You then place your own name and address at the bottom of the
list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. No catch,
that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people
first, I thought about trying it. I figured: “what have I got to lose
except 6 stamps and $6.00?” Then I invested the measly $6.00. WELL GUESS
WHAT!!!
 Within 7 days, I started getting cash in the mail!! I was
shocked I figured it would end soon, but the cash just keep coming in.
in my first week, I made about $25.00. by the end of the second week I
had made a total of over $1,000.00 and it’s still growing. This is now
my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it’s
still coming in rapidly. It’s certainly worth $6.00, and stamps. Let me
tell you how it works and most importantly, why it works
 Also, make
sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it, as you need it. I promise you that if you follow
the directions exactly, that you will start making more cash than you
thought possible by doing something so easy!!!!!!! Suggestion: Read this
entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it). Follow the
simple directions and watch the cash come in. It’s easy. It’s legal.
And, your investment is only $6.00 (plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not
a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no
risk – it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are
adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more
can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because
of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become
part of the mail order business. In this business your product is not
solid or tangible, it’s a service. You are in the business of developing
mailing list. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for
quality lists. However, the cash made from the mailing list is secondary
to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be
included in that list. Here are 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6
separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper
“PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST”. Now get 6 us bills and place ONE
inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
through the paper (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each
of the 6
envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address,
and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
paying for it! Like most of us I was a little sceptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. so I checked it out with US
Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: #1) John Fries. 9092 W
Belmont Ave, Littleton, CO 80123 #2) Andrea Labadie, P.O Box 845,
Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico C.P. 77500 #3) ED. Jarlshof, Garstang Rd,
Cockerham, Lancaster, LA2 0EG, UK #4) Rickin, 6 Craiglands Court,
Aldclifffe, Lancaster, LA1 5AU, UK #5) Debra Grant, 33 Coventry Rd,
Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2EG, UK. #6) Juhana Valtonen, 44 Brookleigh Rd,
Withington, Manchester, M20 4RX, UK
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc
) and add your name as
number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to,
but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post
your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are
close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you
post, the more cash you make! This is perfectly legal. If you have any
doubts, refer to title 18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need cash, you
can use it again and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and
by their careful adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you
are integrity, the program will continue and the cash that so many
others have sent you come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every
name and address sent to you, either on a computer or a hard copy and
keep the notes people send to. This VERIFIES that you
are truly providing a service. So, as each post is downloaded and the
directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will
move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
position you will be receiving thousands of cash in CASH!!!! What an
opportunity for only $6.00. Send it now, add your own name to the list
and your in business! -----DIRECTIONS-----FOR HOW TO POST TO
NEWSGROUPS-------- STEP 1) you do not need to re-type this entire letter
to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this
letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select
“copy” from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
computers memory. STEP 2) Open a black “notepad” file and place your
cursor at the top of the black
page. From the edit menu select “paste”. This will paste a copy of the
letter into the notepad so that you can add your name to the list. STEP
3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. iF you want to do your
postings in different settings, you’ll always have this file to go back
to. STEP 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions). STEP 5) Visit these message boards and post this article
as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header
that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in ma
particular group, click the post message button. You’ve done your first
one ! THAT’S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and
post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds
for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
CASH YOU WILL MAKE !! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That’s it!
You will begin receiving cash from around the world within days. You may
eventually want to rent a PO Box due to the large amount of mail you
will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
use, as long as the postman will deliver it ** JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
ADDRESS ARE CORRECT** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I
receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with
my name at #6 on the list. Now, each of the 5 people who just sent me
$1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for
me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only
5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now those 125
persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the
fun part, each of these 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my
name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$3,125.00!!! Those 3.125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still only 5 persons per 200
newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment
of only £6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you
just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out $6.00 to
the names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realise that thousands
of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these
articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and
see if it really works?? I think so
People have said, “what if the plan
is played out and no one sends you the cash? So what! What are the
chances of that happening when there ate tons of new honest users and
new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday
and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
uses, everyday, with thousands of those joining he actual internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. I was sceptical
too, but not anymore!!