Northern Goshawk Site Moved

Mike Shipman man at MICRON.NET
Thu Nov 11 17:09:23 EST 1999

My site describing my masters thesis research on the post-fledging
dependency period of the northern goshawk in Nevada has moved to my new
domain Follow the "Special Features" link or

Feel free to contact me at man at with any questions
you might have regarding the information presented.

I also have color prints and Polaroid transfers available for sale, with a
significant portion of the proceeds going to the Richard R. Olendorff
Foundation to assist raptor research, conservation, and education. For more
info see

Mike Shipman
Blue Planet Photography
Stock * Fine Art * Décor * Instruction