Skyline Yarders (Madill, Washington, etc...)

HULTGREN arne at
Sat Nov 20 23:52:12 EST 1999

Here's a great paper published by OSU's Forest Science Laboratory:
"Skyline Thinning Production and Costs: Experience from the Willamette Young
Stand Project"
by Kellogg, Miller, & Olsen, August 1999, Research Contribution #21
email to:   forspub at
The OSU folks are great about deseminating all manner of research...check
them out.

news:VvPW3.338$P71.7681 at