New Web Page

Mike Hagen mhagen at olympus.net
Wed Nov 24 13:15:35 EST 1999

Very nicely done, Karl!  With the conversion and high grading of most
stands on the west coast the same principles now apply here.  We've got
two more factors though. The vagaries of the export market still throw a
monkey wrench into the value increase.  And in many areas, the lack of
large diameter capable sawmills limit marketability of sawlogs greater
than 24 inches - which ought to have been the greatest income producers!