new Forestry website

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Sat Oct 2 11:41:27 EST 1999

Why not a consultants web ring?  At least we would have a country, if not
world wide, source of information and service.  How do we (you, you seem to
have more experience with this infernal contraptions) get one started?

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

For Forestry Conversation, Information, or Questions:  The news groups
bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry are available.
http://www.delphi.com/ab-forestry/messages  is a commercial site that is one
of the best sites  on the web for forestry information.