Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Mon Oct 11 04:15:10 EST 1999

Ted Kegebein wrote:

When I make it to heaven I'm going to ask God why the forestry
profession is so full of right wing bible and gun loving nut
cases who vote for brain dead lackeys of giant corporations who
will love taking away the freedom of said right wing nut cases.

I'll bet he'll explain that it was all some kind of joke of his.

Joe "Che" Zorzin

The Politics of Forestry

"A little rebellion now and then is a good thing. It is a
medicine necessary for the sound health of government. God
forbid that we should ever be twenty years without such a
Thomas Jefferson