GLOBAL WARMING AGAIN

Ted Kegebein kegebein at planttel.net
Mon Oct 11 15:49:32 EST 1999

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> Ted Kegebein wrote:
>
> > http://EagleRing.com/foundations/global.html
>
> Barf.
>
> When I make it to heaven I'm going to ask God why the forestry
> profession is so full of right wing bible and gun loving nut
> cases who vote for brain dead lackeys of giant corporations who
> will love taking away the freedom of said right wing nut cases.
> <G>

It is not the brain dead lackeys I vote for who are trying to
take my God-given rights to Life, Liberty, and Property from
me. Here's another link just for you:
http://EagleRing.com/foundations/govts.html

> I'll bet he'll explain that it was all some kind of joke of his.
> <G>

It's no joke. The PC-science that the Global Sky is Falling proponents
use is greatly flawed. Their simple computer model doesn't reflex the
complicated interactions inherent in the real world, nor does their
model even consider the fluctuations in Solar output---while logic would
dictate that they should.

> --
> Joe "Che" Zorzin
> http://forestmeister.com
>
> The Politics of Forestry
> http://forestmeister.com/politics.html
>
> "A little rebellion now and then is a good thing. It is a
> medicine necessary for the sound health of government. God
> forbid that we should ever be twenty years without such a
> rebellion."
> Thomas Jefferson

    Government is not reason. Government is not
    eloquence. It is force. And, like fire, it is a
    dangerous servant and a fearful master!

                     --- George Washington

     A little government and a little luck are necessary
     in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.

                    --- P.J. O'Rourke

BTW, Jefferson helped defeat Big Government. He would be on my side
today.