Free forestry desktop wallpaper images from New Zealand

*invest* at *rogerdickie.co.nz *invest* at *rogerdickie.co.nz
Tue Oct 12 16:26:17 EST 1999

Hello

Just as a little aside, we've just uploaded a few free desktop
wallpapers for your computer screen. We figured while you were
busy thinking about agroforestry the least we could do was offer
some soothing images for you to contemplate.

http://www.rogerdickie.co.nz/download/download.htm

The images are some of our most popular forest photos
from our photo library. We're a forestry (timberlands)
investment company and have built up quite a collection
over the years.

We'll add more along the way so you could bookmark
our pages and check back every now and again.

Enjoy.
  ! Note ! Please remove the '*' from the reply-to email address
Roger Dickie New Zealand Ltd  P O Box 43  Waverley 5182  New Zealand
tel: +64  6  346 5329  (in N Z) 0800 9000 32   fax: +64  6  346 5369
*invest*@*rogerdickie.co.nz             http://www.rogerdickie.co.nz