Peripherals pay for forests

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Wed Oct 20 04:23:12 EST 1999

duh........ http://forestmeister.com/global-online-essays/woodchuck-party-line/

--
Joe "Che" Zorzin
http://forestmeister.com

The Politics of Forestry
http://forestmeister.com/global-online-essays/politics.html

"A little rebellion now and then is a good thing. It is a
medicine necessary for the sound health of government. God
forbid that we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion."
Thomas Jefferson

North East Forest Reformation List
http://www.igc.topica.com/lists/nefr-list