Global Free Logging Agreement

Karl Davies karl at daviesand.com
Tue Oct 26 08:43:01 EST 1999

WOODCHUCKS INTERNATIONAL are all for it.  See the list of "Advisors"
below.  The rest of us who care about our forests should sign this
letter in opposition ASAP!

For more general information on the WTO, go to
http://www.globalizethis.org/home.html and download the PDF file,
Citizen's Guide to the WTO.  Print it out and read it.  The WTO is the
governing body for the New World Order, and it's run by unelected
BURROS!

--
Karl Davies, Practicing Forester
http://www.daviesand.com

Northeastern Forestry Reformation List Server
http://www.igc.topica.com/lists/nefr-list